Thursday, April 21, 2011

Confessions of a perpetual teenybopper...

So I've been thinking about starting this kind of blog for awhile now, and I finally made myself an inspirational background to hopefully motivate me to keep up with it. 
Concerts, music, and tour life. 
That's pretty much what this blog is going to be filled with. I know some of my relatives and people who grew up with me do not exactly approve of how dedicated I am to this life but lets be honest... I've been this way since I was 12 years old. I've lived my life this way for a decade and I'm not hurting anyone by doing it. I it's the part of my life that makes me truly happy. I got my love for music from my parents... mostly my love for attractive men who make music from my mother. She was and still is the biggest Beatles fan that I know. My sense of adventure comes from my dad. Put that all together and now you get me. 

I'm writing this blog mostly for my own memory's sake. What's the point of going to so many concerts and having such amazing things happen in my life if I can't remember them? So here it is, I'll write something about every meaningful concert or event that I've attended... probably just in the past 3 years because that's when things started getting intense. It'll be a long process to go back and kind of re-live each separate concert but it'll be fun for me. 

Disclaimers:

Whoever decides to read this, like I said it's mostly for my memory's sake but I know some of my friends will also love to read them, just know I am never ever trying to brag. There might be a few posts on here where I get a little excited and fan-girly and turn into a teeniebopper but I'm just trying to capture my emotions about certain events. I'll be the first to admit that I have exceptional luck. I can't control it, I have no idea where it comes from, I never asked for it, things just happen to me. So please don't ever think I'm bragging, I'm just stating what happened to me.

Yes, Hanson is my favorite band and I mostly travel for them, so 90% of this blog will be Hanson... however I have attended and traveled to a few Jonas Brothers concerts and I will explain how that came to be when we get to that point in the timeline. Like I said before this blog is about me and my adventures so I apologize if you don't always agree with my views or music tastes. 

I think that's about good enough for my first post... 

No comments:

Post a Comment